Again, it's been awhile since we posted anything new. We have been crazy busy! But, here's an update.
Wedding plans coming along. Save the dates will be sent out mid May...so check your mailbox! My girls & I went bridesmaid dress shopping and picked out very pretty dresses. Thanks Jenni, Becky, Lisa & Miranda for a fun afternoon.
We are still playing kickball. It is so much fun, but some of these teams take it WAY too seriously. People...it's kickball, calm down. We are 2-2, so maybe not doing so well, but who cares...it's fun!
Alex is a total daddy's boy when it come to sports. He is always throwing a ball, hitting a ball or kicking a ball. It must be hereditary. We were going to sign him up for t-ball, but we would have missed the first 4 games, so maybe next year.
We have been lucky enough to go on a bunch of weekend trip the last couple months. Trips to DA, Zillah & Leavenworth. And a few more in the works!
I will try to be better about posting, but I can't promise anything :)
No comments:
Post a Comment