I know I know, I said I would post more often. Well, I lied....I mean tried. We have been so busy with wedding planning, weekend get aways and life.
Wedding plans are coming along...the invites will be in the mail the last week of July so keep an eye out! We are looking foward to celebrating our friends wedding July 24th (Troy & Shelley) and Kyle(groomsman) & Alex(ring bearer) are both in it.
Alex is doing great. Having fun at daycare/preschool. Every wednesday they go on a feild trip...to the park or a local swimming hole, not sure what's next! But he has a great time. He's so funny to be around, he has a great imagination. Watching him tell a story is hilarious. A few days ago he told me I was "freaking him out", it was too funny! He loves being busy and always wants to know where we are going. He hates it when I say we are just hanging around the house...he wants to be active.
Kyle is keeping busy with some side jobs since being laid off a month ago. We are still waiting for a police department to call, but we have heard that it will most likely be several more months. Right now we are ok, but hoping a good job prospect will come along.
All in all, we are doing fine. Very busy summer! We are hoping once the wedding is over we can rest! That's what a honeymoon is for right?
I promise I will try to update more often! I know...I said that last time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment